Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's my line: Kudos to Annapolis Performance Sailing


Recently I ordered several hundred dollars' in boat parts and line from Annapolis Performance Sailing. The one thing that didn't go right is that I had clicked to buy a piece of discounted remnant line from the sale area of the APS website but encountered a computer error. I didn't send an e-mail to report the error until it was too late to add the line to my order. However, the customer service representative took the initiative to send me the line without a shipping charge and now it's here. This is good customer service and so I'm happy to give credit where credit is due.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, March 25, 2011, Blogger APS said...

Hi Desert Sea! Thank you so much for your order and the kind shout out - Customer Service really is what we're all about...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home