Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Poetry Corner honoring Sunday's loss of an hour of afternoon sunshine...

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?
performed by Chicago
lyrics by Robert W. Lamm

As I was walking down the street one day
A man came up to me and asked me what the time was that was on my watch, yeah
And I said

(I don't) Does anybody really know what time it is
(Care) Does anybody really care
If so I can't imagine why
We've all got time enough to cry

And I was walking down the street one day
A pretty lady looked at me and said her diamond watch had stopped cold dead
And I said

Does anybody really know what time it is
Does anybody really care
If so I can't imagine why
We've all got time enough to cry

And I waq walking down the street one day
Being pushed and shoved by people trying to beat the clock, oh, no I just don't know
I don't know
And I said, yes I said
...


linky



Does anyone know what time it is?

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, November 09, 2010, Blogger Pat said...

more time links on the facebook page....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home