Monday, July 20, 2009

Old School Ties; Victor Fields Elementary and Travis Middle School, McAllen, Texas

Victor Fields elementary school received a whole new campus a few years ago; the old school building is long gone. It was closer to the street and was somewhat old even when I attended first through sixth grades there.





Travis Middle School, which was a junior high school during my one year there of seventh grade. During that year I played a bit of tennis, did a bit of drama, and annoyed my algebra teacher. During my first day of class, a classmate surprised us when he drove his car to school from Reyosa (ten miles away in Tamaulipas, Mexico) and I decided that playing tennis would be relatively more fun than baking my brains out in regular p.e. class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home